Sunday, July 1, 2012

Text me, baby.

Sorry for the semi-lame post, but I'm on holiday!

I have a lot of interesting text messages on my phone that I don't want to delete, but that I should for memory's sake.  Haha.  Phone memory.  But I'm writing the texts up here for my own memory.

I did use first names, and I hope that's okay with everyone.

P.S.  Good thing I did this before my phone died ... because it died last week!
Dane:  Omggggg she is like. Mesmerizing
(about a pretty unavailable girl)
Cari: Just finished watching episode 7. ROAR! I HATE THAT B!TCH QUEEN AND HER SON AND EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS THEM.
(concerning Game of Thrones)
Cari: :(

Noelle: :D

Dane: No you were wonderful
(about party conversation)
Melonhed: <Face...palm>  wait! AHA! I was right then! IT WAS YOU O:
(I trolled Mello--I pretended that I was Ginger, and that Ginger was mad at me... but Mello freaked out because "Ginger" had said this openly in a thread that I was included in, so she was really upset and about to cry because she thought we were seriously fighting.)

Asiri: Hey I was sitting next to aaron the entire time during the exam and didnt even notice
(Funny thing is that Aaron didn't notice either, and both of them told me around the same time.)

KTZ: Congrats! You are going to have a great time, and really split loyalties... Lol. I'll have to come visit you sometime, and you should visit me in Boston (if we ever have a break 0_0)
(when I was going to go to OSU)

Marty: Well, excuse my language, but f*ck that sh!t.  Ohio State is significantly more smarter than Michigan, in terms of admissions, this year.  I never expected to refer to OSU as smart, especially in comparison to Michigan, but this case, it's true.
(when I told him OSU accepted me but Michigan had not)

Hammaw: Heyy akka if uz comin today den you better come quick cuz its about to snow some browns up in hee
(Feb 23 2012)
Melonhed: Wait...whatt? When was i mad at you? Like ages ago? Lol, dude. (>oo)> Told you i stopped being mad that night. <3 love you Anu. :]

Melonhed: WTF AARON. UNNECESSARY INPUT FOR THE SITUATION. D: mehememehemehe. 0.0
(when Aaron told her we had bugs in our apartment)

Melonhed: There are TRAPS???? WHAT THE F*CKING F*CK what kinds of bugs are they? Where are the traps?!?!??!!
(I almost thought she thought that there were bugs called "traps.")

Hammaw: NIIICCCCEEE wow omg good job. sorry i was studying. wat happened i thought they rejected you like their butts were leaking
(I don't know where that expression comes from.  This was when I told my brother that OSU accepted me.)

Marty: Still smiling.  Bragging about you to everyone I know <3

KTZ: Wow wow wow congrats I am so happy for you! Celebration soon?
(around when I finally got some acceptances)

Suckers: SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously gnu, you rock and are totes a better friend than I am =)

Melonhed: WHAT WHAT WHATTTT CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS :D :D I KNEWWW IT AHH AHHHHHHH :D <3 <3 <3

Mark O.: It hurts everywhere... I think I have jaundice

Mark O.: :( si pero todavia tienes el trabajo, no? y el suena como un huevon. Eres hermosa, no llores

Banana: HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!

Dane: HAPS ON THE B, DAWG

Princess Preemie: Missed my 7 AM flight because I slept through my 3 AM alarms.  Checked website. there are 2 more flights today: 9 and 12. Wil,l keep you updated. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Adam S.: Good luck on your interview. Dont be too nervous. Im sure you'll do fine.
(August 18 2011, before my first interview, which was with UM)

Ginger: I'm pretty sure all id pictures look terrible that.s the point ;)
(Aug 11 2011)

Ginger: Hey. I just saw that sari and wanted to say that you look amazing in it.
(Jun 17, 2011.  We had been broken up.)

Kate: MOTHERF*CKING yes. P.s. My new phone can learn words and so far i've taught it SHIT and MOTHERF*CKING. I am a bad influence.

Marty: Is Zach "library boy"? then I don't know. Maybe he realized that he DUMB.

Ginger: You're welcome. I mean we pinky swore after all ;)
(Jun 1 2011, to stay friends even though we were broken up)

Ginger: Honestly i have no idea. But that text was written proof that you're a chick flick fan and I'm going to save it forever so i canhold it over your head
(May 30)

Lindsay: Yay! I'm so proud!
(I aced my MCAT, May 17th)

Princess Preemie: F*CK facebook. I am leaving saturday morning. i replied to both of your facebook posts with this information.

Strange Stranger: Oh jesus, no way. Feed him orange juice by the gallon
(One of Aaron's friends, when I was throwing Aaron a surprise party and this friend from far away was informed that Aaron was getting sick.)

Princess Preemie: yeah, 15 people sounds hardcore. How will people fit in the house

Brittany: Teehee. Karma b!tches!
(Because someone's car got stuck in the snow, and they never shoveled the snow.)

Princess Preemie: Old spice, SON. classy/classic

Ginger:  Good luck. Btw orie emailed me and told me i'm going to be the first author on my paper!

Priyan: For the life of me I can't imagine why you don't see in yourself the smart, hard-working, and beautiful young women with a very professional phone voice that I see.
(Jan 19 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment